In 2002, former General Superintendent, Kenneth Haney had a vision of seeing 1 million children receive the Holy Ghost across the world. What started out as a vision is now a reality. With 42,000 UPCI churches worldwide, if every church had 24 children, two per month in one year, receive the Holy Ghost; that would be 1 million children. Imagine 1 million children moving forward into the next generation!
Together we can reach the next generation. Every 1 counts!
Below is a linked form for every church and missionary to report how many children received the Holy Ghost in local churches and on the mission field. This form can be submitted weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
Every church or mission field will receive a free “Elements for Children” discipleship program (with videos) upon completion of the form.
Information on Junior/Beginner Quizzing and tournaments.
Recommended Resources for Quizzing Teams.
There are many resources available to help quizzers, coaches and parents. Nothing replaces hard work, but here’s a few tools that we’ve found to be especially helpful to make it enjoyable work.
This is a podcast for anyone involved in children’s ministry! Each episode we aim to bring you content that will inspire, equip and most of all, energize your #kidmin!
This podcast, hosted by Josh combs, features inspiring segments from leading voices in apostolic children’s ministries. Make this podcast a part of your personal development in Kids Ministry!
Billiards Curling Game
(invented by kids)
2 to 5 players
- Each player picks the same amount of numbered/colour-coordinated balls. Remember the numbers/colours of your balls.
– If 2 players: each player chooses solids or stripes, the cue ball is with the stripes.
– If 3 players: each player chooses 5 consecutive numbers.
– If 4 players: each player takes 2 colours – a stripe & solid per colour; black & white are paired in the place of a colour.
– If 5 players: each player chooses 3 consecutive numbers.
- Center a paper shooting target against the bunker at one end of billiards table. (pictured is an Allen “100-yard small bore rifle” target)
- Players take turns rolling a ball from the opposite end of the billiards table towards the target.
- If the ball does not pass the front edge of the paper target or touch another ball, the player can re-roll.
- When all the balls are shot, the round is then complete and scored.
- Every round, a different player starts/ends the cycle of play.
- If other players sink your ball in a pocket, you get one point for each ball sunk. (You don’t get a point for your balls sunk on your own shot)
- Balls are scored (5-10 points each) according to value of the ring where the bottom of the ball touches the target.
- Balls outside the target rings, but still touching the paper, are scored 2 points.
- The first player to score a predetermined number of points, wins. Or …
- The player who scores the most points within a time-frame, wins.
In addition to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, and our Newsletter, you can now follow Atlantic Kids on Instagram!