Dates: November 19-20, 2021
When NOW meets NEXT.
Atlantic Kids has raised a record offering of $26000, surpassing its goal of $21000!
UPCI Children’s Ministries had an international goal of $2.1 Million, which it surpassed with a record offering of $2.47 Million!
THANK YOU to every church that raised a record Save Our Children offering!
Save Our Children 2021 Video
The Save Our Children Fund Drive is the lifeline of the Children’s Ministries on both the district and national levels. It is one of the youngest divisional fund drives in the UPCI (began in 1973). Giving to Save Our Children supports the following Children’s Ministries programs and events…
Half of all S.O.C. funds stays within the Atlantic district for local Children’s Ministries:
- Atlantic Kids SOC Rallies
- Junior Bible Quizzing Tournaments
- Global Kids Ministry Projects
- Kids Ministry and Teacher Training
- Kids Camps
- Samuel Summit
- Family Ministry Support
UPCI Children’s Ministries
The other half of the S.O.C. money supports international Children’s Ministries:
- North American SOC Rallies
- Global Children’s SOC Rallies
- Overseas Orphanages
- UPCI Children’s Disaster Relief
- Junior Bible Quizzing
- Teachers Certification
- BREAD (Bible Reading Enriches Any Day)
- Seven Super Sundays
- “Train-Up” Children’s Ministry Training Events
- Association of Children’s Evangelists
- UPCI Divisional Programs
- Children’s Ministries General Conference Service
- Family Ministry Council
Together, we are changing the world!
UPCI Children’s Ministries director, Steve Cannon.
In 2002, former General Superintendent, Kenneth Haney had a vision of seeing 1 million children receive the Holy Ghost across the world. What started out as a vision is now a reality. With 42,000 UPCI churches worldwide, if every church had 24 children, two per month in one year, receive the Holy Ghost; that would be 1 million children. Imagine 1 million children moving forward into the next generation!
Together we can reach the next generation. Every 1 counts!
Below is a linked form for every church and missionary to report how many children received the Holy Ghost in local churches and on the mission field. This form can be submitted weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
Every church or mission field will receive a free “Elements for Children” discipleship program (with videos) upon completion of the form.
February 18-19 – A conference dedicated to Training those that Minister to Children.
Evening rallies will be live-streamed:
Schedule (all times are listed in Eastern Time-Zone)
Thursday, February 18
- 11:00 a.m. – Check-in / Register at Door
- 12:00 p.m. – Orientation
- 12:30 p.m. – General Session: Understanding the Power of Kid’s Worship
- 1:40 p.m. – Breakout Sessions – Strategic Planning for Leaders / Whose Kids are Those / Message Mapping
- 2:40 p.m. – Breakout Sessions – Purpose Filled Ministry / Planning for Apostolic Chidren’s Revival / From My Head Down to My Socks / An Effective Kid’s Ministry
- 3:40 p.m. – Breakout Sessions – Strategic Planning for Leaders / Whose Kids are Those / From My Head Down to My Socks / Building an Effective Children’s Ministry
- 7:30 p.m. – Rally – Speaker Rev. Jeff Arnold
Friday, February 19
- 9:00 a.m. – General Session -Speaker Lee Ann Alexander
- 10:10 a.m. – Breakout Sessions – Praying Kids: The Next Generation / What does 1,000,000 look like? Preparing for Special Needs and Difficult Children / Look Feel, Be!
- 11:10 a.m. – Teaching to Transform Hearts / Effective Altared Call / Message Mapping
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch Break
- 1:30 p.m. – Breakout Sessions: Praying Kids: The Next Generation / What does 1,000,000 Look Like? Preparing for Special Needs and Difficult Children / What’s in Your Atmosphere
- 2:30 p.m. – Breakout Sessions: Children’s Ministry & Church Planting / Power Up – Understanding Kid Culture / Look, Feel , Be!
- 3:30 p.m. – Breakout Sessions: Planning for Apostolic Children’s Revival / Power Up – Understanding Kid Culture / What’s in Your Atmosphere
- 7:30 p.m. – Rally – Speaker Brian Kinsey
Here is a collection of resources to equip families to read and discuss the Bible together. Resources include articles from Apostolic authors, sermons, and recommended books and websites.
(Inspirational Messages, Devotionals, Bibles, and Colouring Books)
This is a podcast for anyone involved in children’s ministry! Each episode we aim to bring you content that will inspire, equip and most of all, energize your #kidmin!
This podcast, hosted by Josh combs, features inspiring segments from leading voices in apostolic children’s ministries. Make this podcast a part of your personal development in Kids Ministry!